Agile & Lean training from a practicing Agile Coach, from £175 per person
Call Dean on +44 7801 953 120 or email email@example.com
“Thanks for the training.
I thought it was really useful and your facilitation style was brilliant.
A very engaging group.”
Talent Delivery Manager at a FTSE 100 firm
For those new to Agile and Lean, or looking for a refresher, The Agilist provides Agile Introductory training. It’s a rich, stimulating introduction to the agile & lean mindsets and ways of working.
It leaves attendees with a deep appreciation of how agile and lean can help their organisation meet its challenges and opportunities in a fast-changing world.
Participants explore how they can be the change-agents to influence their organisations to be more value-focused, collaborative and effective. It allows them to support their teams to become more responsive to market demands and test their assumptions continuously.
This course has been run dozens of times for different organisations, such as those in the recruitment sector, and firms in the FTSE 100.
It’s typically a one-day course. It can be customised to be delivered in as little as two hours.
- Raison d’être, theory and practical implementation of agile ways of working
- Awareness of what’s needed to be an effective member of an agile team.
- Explore how agile ways of working can fit specifically into the attendee’s team.
- Help your team start or continue their journey to be highly effective.
- The role of a leader and impact of organisational culture and structure.
- Learn from an experienced agile coach and from other attendees
- In an uncertain market, the role of agility across the organisation
- What is agile and how it compares to traditional ways of working
- The cross-functional team
- Theme and principles of agile ways of working
- The learning feedback loop
- The Agile mindset and Agile manifesto
- The Scrum method, ceremonies, roles & responsibilities
- A brief introduction to other agile methods
The style isn’t to lecture. This training gives attendees enough teaching and inquiry to stimulate questions, reflection and self-realisation.
The training also includes activities such as icebreakers and exercises which help demonstrate theory and application.
“Thanks for the training – I thought it was really useful and your facilitation style was brilliant. A very engaging group.” – Talent Delivery Manager at a FTSE 100 firm
It’s not about IT per se
Agile outside of IT is growing, so the material and the training are not related to IT per se. For over a year the training has been provided to leaders, middle-management and teams who aren’t necessarily building software products and services.
Prices, training dates and locations
The Agilist is a nonprofit organisation helping to support the agile and lean community. It’s supported by donation for the various activities it provides them and the wider business community.
To help as many people as possible, the fees have been kept as low as possible, yet enough to support The Agilist’s nonprofit mission.
For a half-day training course, for a minimum of 4 people, the fee per person is £250 (~$325). For a minimum of 8 people, the fee per person is £175 (~$225). Training and fees can be configured to your needs.
Additional fees may be sought for travel outside London. A discount is available if you provide your own venue.
Get in contact to discuss and discuss training, costs and locations. Call Dean on +44 7801 953 120, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message: