The Agilist is on a lifelong quest to explore how the Agile mindset, and Lean ways of working, can help individuals & organisations sense and respond to a rapidly changing world.
To help deliver this quest The Agilist provides agile support sessions for individuals, teams and organisations.
This support is available in-person (London or Cambridge) or on the phone/Skype.
In return, The Agilist would seek a donation to support its ongoing not-for-profit mission.
Each 45-minute session is $50 (USD) and includes a set-up email exchange and a post-session email debrief.
About the support sessions
Each session is tailored to your needs. Support can include:
- A clear explanation of agile and lean ways of working, and how this will help deliver your team’s and organisation’s goals
- Assistance in identifying the right principles and approach to help deliver business outcomes more rapidly and confidently
- Help recruit, unlock and develop the talent amongst your colleagues
- Advice on providing the right leadership approach to support your teams
- Context-specific advice on scaling new ways of working across multiple teams and across your organisation
- Agile career guidance
- Advice on starting and continuing the right conversations with your reports, peers and leaders
- Guidance on where to get support beyond these support sessions
- Five of the latest copies of The Agilist newsletter delivered to your door
How your donation will help The Agilist
Your donation will help The Agilist distribute hundreds of copies of the newsletter, thus supporting the global agile and lean community.
Arrange a support session
To find out more or arrange a session, please provide the following information: