The Agilist is on a lifelong quest to explore how the Agile mindset, and Lean ways of working, can help individuals & organisations sense and respond to a rapidly changing world.
To help deliver this quest The Agilist provides agile coaching support for individuals in any sector, experience and seniority.
This support is available in-person (London or Cambridge) or on the phone/Skype.
“In just one coaching session, Dean helped me look at my business from a very different angle and he helped to analytically break down the actions that are required to reach the goal that I have set for myself, which now makes it look achievable and has given me a fresh new drive. I am very thankful and looking forward to the next sessions.”
Client endorsement from 2019
About the support sessions
Each session is tailored to your needs. Here are some examples of where support can be focused:
- Help identify, gain focus and develop your steps to reach your goals
- Agile career guidance and CV writing support
- Advice on starting and continuing the right conversations with your reports, peers, stakeholders, future employees, clients and customers
- A clear explanation of agile and lean ways of working, and how this will help deliver your goals
- Personal business development support
- Assistance in identifying the right principles and approach to help deliver business outcomes more rapidly and confidently
- Guidance on where to get support beyond these support sessions
For individuals, each 60-minute session is $64 / £50 (+VAT) and includes a set-up email exchange or phone call.
Arrange a support session
To find out more email (email@example.com), call or message me (+44 7801 953 120).