This course is designed for leaders, senior stakeholders and senior management. It will address how an organisation can respond to rapid market changes; how it can outlearn and outperform against its competition to service its customers.
- Closing the gap between vision and execution
- The ambidextrous organisation and portfolio management
- Determining strategic fit with the vision
- Mindset and ways of working
- Reducing the delay between alignment effort, execution and ROI
- Governance, execution and enablers.
The course can be customised to be run between 4-hours and two-days.Depending on the length, a number of workshops can be run including:
- Mission, Values, Vision, Strategic mapping
- Mapping of innovations, products & services on innovation portfolio
- Case study creation using Alignment / Execution / ROI visualisation
- Red/Blue work exercise
- Back-briefing exercise
- Scrum ball game
- Envisioning, coalition and execution setup
In keeping The Agilist’s nonprofit nature, fees will be cost-recovery, plus a voluntary donation.
Contact Dean Latchana (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details