In March 2018’s newsletter
- An article from Dan Toma and Tendayi Viki introduces the Experiment Canvas as a tool to understand what’s happening with ongoing experiments.
- There’s an article from the Corporate Rebels in which they express their discomfort for the dogmatic interpretation of Frederic Laloux’s book Reinventing Organizations.
- Following last issue’s Mythbuster, Christiaan Verwijs & Barry Overeem busts another myth about the Sprint backlog not being able to change during the Sprint.
- Roman Pichler gives us 10 tips on creating an Agile Product Roadmap.
- And finally, Tanner Wortham advises us not to assume that when we exercise our understanding of the agile terrain that others have the same, rich mental models we do.