In September 2017’s newsletter
- An article from Bee Heller on the keys to being an effective scrum master.
- A piece by Jeff Gothelf about the complementaries between Lean, Agile and Design Thinking.
- The use of archetypes to understand organisation culture by James Hall.
- Perhaps you’ve heard of T-shaped individuals. Taking it the next level, Lloyd Jones writes about T-shaped teams
- Accompanying some artwork, Gapvoid has wise words about how, as adults, we don’t need to be right.
- Alex Novkov writes about ways to instill continuous improvement.
- And finally, there’s details of a Neuroscience for Coaches course run by Amy Brann.
Get hold of a copy
If you’d like to get hold of copy please send me your postal address