In October 2017’s newsletter
- Barry O’Reilly (co-author of Lean Enterprise) writes about principles that’ll get organisations unstuck in starting to develop and test ideas.
- From the Financial Times, Victoria Morgan-Smith describes an unconventional use of marshmallows to help her teams understand the importance of work-in-progress limits.
- Billie Schuttpelz, from SolutionIQ, tells us about the important work being done to improve the gender imbalance in the agile community.
- There’s a lot of confusion about the role of the Agile Coach. Simon Powers, from Adventures with Agile, helps address the misconceptions.
- We go HiPPO hunting with Dan Toma, author of The Corporate Startup
- And finally, we learn how Moonpig is reducing delay by restructuring itself for effectiveness at the apparent cost of efficiency.
Get hold of a copy
If you’d like to get hold of copy please send me your postal address