In January 2018’s newsletter
- Article from Tanner Wortham on how his time in the US Marines inadvertently taught him about the agile mindset.
- Luca Minudel introduces the Business-Friendly Agile Manifesto.
- Maya Middlemiss from Management 3.0 gives us a business case for agility at every level.
- From Red Badger, Andy Wicks writes about Lean Prioritisation.
- There’s part 1 and 2 of an introduction to Wardley Mapping from the man himself, Simon Wardley
- SolutionIQ provides us with valuable advice about imposter syndrome and how that can affect an agile transformation.