In December 2017’s newsletter
- An article by Ash Maurya on the Minimum Viable Product, and just as importantly, what it isn’t.
- A piece by Simon Cromarty on the temptation and pitfalls of measuring agility
- Ryan Behrman tells us about a peer-to-peer feedback technique for agile coaches to support each other.
- There’s an article telling us about five reasons why teams should embrace lean by Alex Novkov
- The newsletter has part 3 of Dan Toma’s HiPPO hunting guide
- Barry Overeem explores whether a scrum master can be part-time
- There’s also news on recent revisions to the Scrum Guide.
Get hold of a copy
If you’d like to get hold of copy please send me your postal address