In May 2018’s newsletter
- Following last issue’s Mythbuster, Christiaan Verwijs & Barry Overeem bust the myth that the backlog has to consist of user stories.
- Stephen de Villiers Graff writes about robust versus resilience systems and how their differences can be used to characterise how organisations respond to failure.
- In the first in a new infographic series, Virpi Oinonen illustrates why organisations have to change to respond to the rise of complexity.
- The Corporate Rebels return with a fascinating piece on what organisations can learn from 18th-century pirates.
- Lastly, Bernhard Sterchi, introduces The Amber Compass, and explains how it can help us guide organisations in the right direction without being too prescriptive.