In June 2018’s newsletter
- Following last issue’s Mythbuster, Christiaan Verwijs & Barry Overeem bust the myth that the Product Backlog is prioritized.
- A competition from RiverGlide to nominate a friend or colleague to receive a three-month subscription to The Agilist.
- Coverage from London Lean Kanban Days 2018 conference, including highlights of talks from Klaus Keopold, Karl Scotland and Judy Rees.
- In part 2 of her infographic series, Virpi Oinonen illustrates why organisations have to change to respond to the rise of complexity.
- Vivek Ganesan creates a new twist to Management 3.0’s Delegation Poker, which inverts the focus from the manager to the team members.
- Lastly, Roman Pichler, provides some insightful product discovery tips, such as not limiting product discovery to new products.