In November 2017’s newsletter
- An article from The Quakers and Business Group on a business method for decision making, the power of silence and business meeting conduct.
- Andy Wicks writes about the use of lean, experiment design and learning that’s needed to form a strategy for validating to succeed.
- Backlog prioritisation is key to agile ways of working. Sean McBride shares a scoring system that helps teams make informed decisions to prioritise the backlog.
- We have part 2 of Dan Toma’s HiPPO hunting guide, where we learn how to identify the HiPPO.
- Bee Heller tells us about the Prompt, Act, Review cycle that can help organisations going through a transformation to get unstuck after the initial communication phase.
- And finally, from Simon Cromarty, we hear about a story of overcoming the corporate pressure to standardise agile across an organisation.
Get hold of a copy
If you’d like to get hold of copy please send me your postal address